Ceramic Candle Dish
Hand crafted ceramic candle holder
7 in stock
Handmade rustic ceramic candle dish
Made with rustic raw clay and finished with a natural glaze
Inspired by nature, these gorgeous ceramic candle dish will look gorgeous on any table setting.
Made with a gentle reminder of nordic design, these candle dishes are inspired by the Australian bush with their natural, textured clay finish.
Each dish is lovingly handmade and is unique in its design and size.
- Approximately 10-12cm wide
- 4-5cm high
- Designed to fit standard taper candles (some size variations exist)
- White speckled glaze on the top with rough textured on the base
How to use:
- Gently melt a small amount of wax into the base of the holder before inserting your taper candle if necessary. This will give the candle stability.
- Do not move while candle is lit
- Melted wax may be hot – do not touch
- Wait until wax is cool before removing used candles
- Gentle handwash or wipe down after use.
- Take care with underside of dish on delicate surfaces. Rough finish may scratch some surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: Candles are not included with this product.
About the creator: Made by Tahni Leona in Pottsville NSW. Each piece is lovingly handcrafted. Tahni finds inspiration in the natural surrounding of her home looking at the ocean and bush. She finds creating with clay very grounding and loves creating each piece for it’s new home.
1 review for Ceramic Candle Dish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.