Ceramic trinket dish
Hand crafted ceramic trinket dish
Handcrafted ceramic trinket dish
Made with rustic raw clay and finished with a natural glaze
Inspired by nature, this beautiful ceramic trinket dish is perfect for your ceremonies, smudging, jewellery or face masks.
Each bowl is lovingly handmade and unique in its design and shape.
Handmade this trinket dish is inspired by the Australian bush with it’s natural, textured clay finish.
- Approximately 5-7 wide
- 4-5cm high
- Kiln fired so it is waterproof
- Speckled glaze on the top with rough textured on the base
- 2 finishes to choose from – White and green
How to use:
- Gentle hand wash or wipe down after use.
- Take care with underside of dish on delicate surfaces. Rough finish may scratch some surfaces.
About the creator: Made by Tahni Leona in Pottsville NSW. Each piece is lovingly handcrafted. Tahni finds inspiration in the natural surrounding of her home looking at the ocean and bush. She finds creating with clay very grounding and loves creating each piece for it’s new home.