Sustainable Scrunchies | Small/Medium
Stylish, practical and sustainable!
One of a kind sustainable scrunchies
Made from fabric offcuts and upcycled fabrics
These stylish and sustainable scrunchies are the perfect accessory for every outfit. After searching the house for a single hair tie one day and then tripping over my pile of fabric scraps I had been collecting from my various sewing projects, I suddenly realised what I could create! Made from repurposed or upcycled fabrics to reduce textile waste, each eco-friendly scrunchie is slightly different and may have pieces of fabric joined together to get the desired size. Most designs will be limited in range so get in quick.
- Scrunchies can grab three times the amount of hair but have less tension than a normal hair tie meaning less damage.
- You can accessorise with your outfit!
- They are cute, they are funky and they can show off a bit of your personality.
- You are less likely to lose them (Hair ties and pens go to a secret location that we as humans are yet to figure out)
- They can be worn with almost any hair style: Mum bun, Braid, Pony tail, Half up and half down – What is not to love?
- Made from 100% Cotton or linen fabrics
- Perfect for medium to long, thinner hair
- Will wrap around hair twice depending on the style
- Small to medium in size
- Soft and gentle on the hair
- Each design unique
- Please choose from the fabric selection listed
Tag us on Instagram to share you eco-friendly scrunchie style with us: @butterfly.and.bloom
Mustard Vintage, Blue Blooms, Silver Flowers, Orange Delight, Native Blooms, Green Floral, Vintage Blue, Olive Blooms, Blue Paisley, Red Linen, Sunflowers, Soft Florals, Forest Blooms, Blue Stripe, Earth Paisley, Mustard Blooms, Pink flowers, Tropical vibes, Navy Floral, Blue Mermaid, Pink Native