Hemp linen hair scrunchies | Australia
Hemp Linen handmade scrunchies
Beautiful hemp linen hair scrunchies made in Australia
Eco friendly scrunchies made using natural dyeing processes to colour the fabric.
Handmade, these hemp scrunchies will soften with use and is one of the most sustainable fabrics to use.
Hemp is highly renewable as a fast growing plant and can be harvested up to three times a year. Compared to cotton, it requires half the amount of water to be processed as cotton and yields over double the amount of fibre. Hemp is also unmatched in it’s ability to absorb and trap CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Scrunchies can grab three times the amount of hair but have less tension than a normal hair tie meaning less damage.
- You can accessorise with your outfit!
- They are cute, they are funky and they can show off a bit of your personality.
- You are less likely to lose them (Hair ties and pens go to a secret location that we as humans are yet to figure out)
- They can be worn with almost any hair style: Mum bun, Braid, Pony tail, Half up and half down – What is not to love?
- Made from 100% Linen Hemp
- Perfect for medium to long, thick hair
- Will wrap around hair twice depending on the style
- Large in size – although please note, the fabric is stiff to start and will soften with use.
- Soft and gentle on the hair
- We recommend cold wash only.
- Please choose from the fabric selection listed
Shop our full range of handmade and eco friendly scrunchies here
Tag us on Instagram to share you eco-friendly scrunchie style with us: @butterfly.and.bloom
Taupe, Grey, Navy, Green, Pink, Stone, Mustard, Blush, White