or 4 fortnightly payments from $4.24 with More info
Herbal Bath Soak – Love
$16.95 – $32.95
A unique blend of natural salts and minerals, herbs and essential oils handcrafted to reinvigorate the ancient art of ritual bathing.
Love Herbal Bath Soak is a beautiful, romantic blend to help you feel the love.
Reconnect, mind, body and soul
- Magnesium Chloride – Magnesium is an essential mineral for a wide range of our body’s cell functions. It helps with general wellbeing, supports health bones, protein production, muscle and nerve function and skin health. It can help with muscle recovery, detoxification and relaxation.
- Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate) is vital for nerve and muscle function. It is absorbed through your skin during bathing and can help treat sore muscles.
- Himalyan salt – minded 300kms from the Himalyas in Pakistan, these salts have 80 trace elements and are used to balance and rejuvenate the body.
- Lavender, jasmine, rose geranium and vanilla combine in a sweet and seductive blend to boost your emotional connections and enhance your sensitivity.
- Available in 200g or 400g recyclable bags (with your supermarket Redcycle program)
- 200g is enough for 1-2 full body soaks or 2-4 foot baths
- 400g is enough for 2-4 full body soaks or up to 8 foot baths
The ancient art of ritual bathing.
Bathing was the original form of therapeutic treatment and was used for a wide array of ailments. From skin conditions, muscle pain to joint problems. The use of water for healing has been extensively studied. Immersing the body in warm water can increase core and skin temperature increasing blood flow throughout the body, eliminating metabolic waste, relax muscles, soften ligaments and reduce pain.
Enjoy creating your own self care ritual once or twice a week for maximum benefits.
Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride (Magnesium Flakes), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom salts), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Rock Salt), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch (Natrasorb), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) Absolute, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) Flower Oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Extract, Rosa centifolia (Rose petals) Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender flower), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine flower).
HOW TO USE:
Before your dream bath or foot soak: Prepare your body and space. Disconnect from your screens. Lower the lights. And set the mood. Stay hydrated with a large glass of water or herbal tea during your bathing ritual.
Directions: Full Bath – Dissolve 100-200g into the bath depending on your experience with ritual bathing. For maximum therapeutic effects, only fill the bath with as much water is needed to cover your whole body. This will ensure the highest concentration of nutrients. The ideal bath temperature is around 37°C (body temperature). Soak for 20-30 minutes (however if you are new to therapeutic bath soaks, start with 10-15 minutes). Foot soak – Dissolve 50-100g in 4L of 37°C water and soak for 20-30 minutes.
After your bath or foot soak: Beware getting out of the water, as it may be slippery due to the oils in the blend. Gently pat your skin dry. Rinse the tub immediately after use for ease of clean up. And stay hydrated with water or herbal tea.
It is suggested you only soak once or twice a week. If you’re pregnant, have blood pressure problems or other medical conditions that makes bathing unsafe, you should most definitely consult with your health care provider before taking therapeutic baths.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid shaved areas or open wounds. If irritation occurs, discontinue use| Store in a cool, dark place| If you are pregnant or under the care of a medical professional, consult your doctor before using. It is not uncommon to have a headache after bathing
All bath soaks are designed and handcrafted by Butterfly and Bloom Wellness. They are not private label or masse produced and rebottled. The product you are getting is totally unique to us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.