Lemongrass, Lime, Lemon Myrtle Goat’s Milk Soap | Washpool
1 in stock
One of my favourite cleansers to use in the morning, this Goat’s Milk Soap is soft and gentle on the skin. And it smells bright and fresh, quickly elevating my mood out of a sleepy slumber with a lovely zing.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional African healers value it for its anti-ageing and moisturising properties.
- cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Lemongrass, Lime & Lemon Myrtle Essential Oils provide herbaceous and citrus aromas that lift the spirits
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather. You will have peace of mind, knowing you’re bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
Washpool’s fresh goat’s milk soap bars help:
- to reduce exposure to potential irritants for people with sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin;
- by leaving your skin feeling soft and comfortable without the need for more products such as moisturisers (which often have synthetic ingredients and preservatives);
- offer a gentle unscented product for those sensitive to perfume and scent;
- offer aromatherapy benefits to those who enjoy natural essential oils;
- the skin heal itself by not exposing it to unnecessary chemicals.
Bars weigh 110 grams when packed.
Ingredients: Saponified oils (olive, coconut, shea butter, macadamia, cacao butter, castor oil), goat’s milk, essential oils (lemongrass, eucalyptus peppermint gum, lime, lemon myrtle), french argiletz clay.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.