Love Herbal Bath Soak | Confidence and connection
$12.95 – $32.95
A bath soak that is designed to help you relax, feel good and boost your mood (and some other things if you are so inclined😉)
Jasmine, rose geranium, vanilla and lavender combine in a sweet and seductive blend. She will help bring out the confidence, strength and connection you need.
Use alone or with a friend to boost your emotional connections and enhance your sensitivity.
Love bath soak was created to help you find the goddess within.
Available in 3 sizes.
Love Herbal Bath Soak is a beautiful, romantic blend to help you feel the love.
Reconnect and find love – mind, body and soul.
Scent notes: Sweet, floral and seductive.
- Use as a bath or foot soak
- Magnesium is vital for nerve and muscle function. It is absorbed through your skin during bathing and can help treat sore muscles. Himalayan salt has 80 trace elements and is used to balance and rejuvenate the body.
- Lavender, jasmine, rose geranium and vanilla combine in a sweet and seductive blend to boost your emotional connections and enhance your sensitivity
- Each bath soak comes with a re-usable cotton bath tea bag if you prefer not to have the herbs in the bath. Simply fill the cotton bag and soak in the water. Squeeze to release the herbs and oils into the bath. Rinse and reuse. Reuse or compost when you have finished with the bath soak.
- Reusable or recyclable packaging
- Paper labels
- Reusable cotton bath tea bag – fully compostable at the end of its life
- Available in 85g or 280g glass jars or 400g recyclable refill packet.
Enjoy creating your own self care ritual once or twice a week for maximum benefits.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom salts), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Rock Salt), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch (Natrasorb), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) Absolute, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) Flower Oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Extract, Rosa centifolia (Rose petals) Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender flower), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine flower).
This soak smells absolutely devine! It's so relaxing and feels beautiful against the skin in a bath. Highly recommend