Natural Lip Balm
Handmade all natural lip balm.
Natural lip balm to soothe and condition your lips
Handmade in Australia
An all natural lip balm that will deeply condition and protect your lips. Made with a base of Shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax, this lip balm will become your everyday staple.
No unknown ingredients, preservatives or artificial fragrance, this lip balm is good for you and good for the planet.
- Coconut Oil can easily penetrate the skin providing hydration and a protective barrier to help lock in moisture, soften and soothe. Perfect to protect and nourish your lips.
- Olive Oil is rick with antioxidant and moisturising properties. It can help soften the skin, reduce inflammation and help with wound healing if needed.
- Shea Butter is high in vitamin A, E and F helping to make it a natural emollient that can moisturise, protect, regenerate and soothe inflamed skin. It is believed to have some anti-bacterial properties making it great for skin irritations and protection from the elements.
- Australian Beeswax is used to condition, hydrate, soothe and calm the skin. It helps to provide a protective barrier to environmental elements and can help heal skin if needed.
- Our pure lip balm contains no essential oils and is safe to use on children
- Product comes in an 8g reusable or recyclable aluminium tin.
How to use:
- Apply to lips with clean dry hands as needed. Excess may be applied to hands if needed.
Pure: Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Australian Beeswax.
Orange and Vanilla: Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Australian Beeswax, Orange essential oil, Vanilla Extract.