or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.00 with More info
Nourishing Face Oil | Washpool
All natural face oil
1 in stock
A nourishing face oil to smooth and soften
Suitable for dry, sensitive and mature skin
Rejuvenate and hydrate your skin morning and night, with just a few drops. Highly concentrated with plant & seed oils, this advanced face oil formula offers lightweight nourishment designed to smooth and soften dry, sensitive and mature skin. Made with all natural ingredients locally in QLD.
- Specifically created to relax and revitalise dry, sensitive and mature skin
- Help prevent the visible signs of ageing
- Natural fruit, nut and seed oils provide protection from the elements
- Nourishing face oil to promote suppleness
- Works to hydrate, soften and smooth the skin
- Use in place of moisturiser as a protective base
- All natural ingredients
- No fillers or water meaning no preservatives
How to use:
Apply two to three pumps of balancing face oil to fingertips and spread gently over slightly moist face.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil infused with Helichrysum, Hemp Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Palmarosa, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile), Bisabalol (Chamomile derived), Sea Buckthorn Seed CO2 Extract, Vitamin E, Ubiquinone.
ABOUT WASHPOOL SKIN WELLNESS
Washpool skin wellness is a range of naturally clean skincare and low tox home products made with healthy, nourishing ingredients that help to soothe and protect. All Washpool products are developed, created, bottled, packaged and labelled on site in Ballandean, country Queensland. Supporting small producers like Washpool has an incredible ripple effect that impacts small rural communities like ours, boosting the local economy and the spirits of our employees and their families.
Washpool uses unique artisan formulations with a range of essential oils to promote physical and emotional wellbeing. Using only the most delicate extraction methods, our premium oils are carefully sourced from around the world to preserve the plant’s unique signature.
Their ingredients include food grade cold pressed edible oils, butters and milks, extracts, infusions, activated and whole botanicals along with clays, honey, fruits and vegetables, to nurture you from the earth. They are source our ingredients from ethical and fair trade suppliers and buy Australian, organic and local where possible.
Washpool investigate the best options for packaging and delivery, including biodegradable, recycled and recyclable packaging.
See the full Washpool range here
Nourishing face oil Ingredients in depth:
- Macadamia oil: Although we’re familiar with macadamia oil here in Australia, internationally it is considered one of the most highly prized oils for natural skin care. It has a wonderful reputation as a nourishing oil that supports cellular membranes, helping to retain moisture and regenerate the skin.
- Avocado oil: Surprisingly, avocado oil is one of the few oils to be pressed from the flesh of the fruit, rather than the seed. Avocado oil contains vitamins A, B and E as well as proteins and amino acids and supports collagen and skin structures. It absorbs easily and protects those with sensitive or damaged skin.
- Rosehip oil: Generously endowed with Vitamin A, rosehip help to delay age-related breakdown of the skin and underlying tissues. On the skin, the oil is silky and luscious, absorbing quickly to create a moisture barrier.
- Jojoba oil infused with Helichrysum: Jojoba is an excellent oil that is highly compatible with our skin. It helps protect the acid mantle, guarding against skin imbalances and bacteria.
- Helichrysum, also known as Immortelle and Everlasting, is held in high esteem by experts in the field, with Battaglia, S (2018) p. 288 stating that “The essential oil’s action in treating both chronic and acute skin disorders, with its combined skin-regenerating and anti-inflammatory action, means that it has secured itself a place as one of the most precious and important essential oils in aromatherapy”.
- Hemp oil: With its broad range of fatty acids, hemp seed oil has the reputation of being called “nature’s most perfectly balanced oil.” It soothes and heals dry skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil: Soothing and regenerative, pomegranate seed oil is of particular benefit for mature complexions and helps protect against environmental exposure. Pomegranate contains Omega-5 fatty acids and has a luxurious feel on the skin.
- Olive Squalane: As we age, our skin produces less emollient lipids. Olive squalane closely mimics the skin's natural moisturisers and helps reduce the signs of ageing that can occur when our skin isn’t adequately moisturised. This important ingredient helps prevent loss of hydration, keeping the skin more smooth and supple.
- Bisabolol: Derived from German Chamomile, Bisabolol is an anti-oxidant with well known soothing and anti-irritant properties. It restores suppleness and helps protect against environmental stress. Importantly, bisabolol also acts as a penetration enhancer, helping other active ingredients absorb into the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed (CO2 extract): CO2 extracts are extremely concentrated and we have included Sea Buckthorn for its antioxidant, regenerative, environmental protection and skin strengthening properties.
- Vitamin E: Helps strengthen the barrier function of the skin. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that helps soothe and calm the skin and has the added benefit of protecting the other oils in the formula against oxidation.
- Frankincense, Lavender, Palmarosa, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile Essential Oils: Selected for their balancing, soothing and aromatherapy benefits.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10 AKA Co Q10) is a powerful anti-oxidant, naturally found in our bodies. Environmental stress and ageing both deplete CoQ10. Studies have shown that topical application of Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) increases antioxidant levels and decreases free radicals. This function helps to prevent inflammation, wrinkling and loss of firmness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Ivory Kaolin Clay and Rose Facial Cleanser$8.00
Ivory Kaolin Clay and Rose Facial Cleanser$8.00
4 in stock