Reusable Makeup Remover Pads – 6 pack
Reusable makeup remover pads made of organic bamboo, hemp, and cotton.
Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
Made of organic bamboo, hemp and cotton
On average, a person will use approximately 2 to 4 disposable pads per day to clean their face meaning each year, they send 1,440 pads to landfill. These disposable pads then take another 5 years to decompose (assuming the conditions are right for decomposition) and in the meantime more and more are being contributed each day.
Ecosophist Make up remover pads are the best that I have used. They are incredible soft to use yet effective in removing my make up. They wash extremely well and retain their shape. And are slightly larger than other make up remover brands I have tried meaning they tend to work so much better.
We have three packs to choose from with each pack containing 6 remover pads.
Mix and Match – Bamboo and Hemp – 6 pieces (3 of each)
Our reusable Hemp & Bamboo makeup pads are the perfect combination for removing makeup for those who use LIGHT, MEDIUM AND HEAVY-SET MAKEUP OR to remove your FACE MASKS!
Suitable for those with sensitive skin who regularly use makeup.
The quickest, simplest and easiest way to remove makeup. Save more than 1400 single-use disposable cotton pads & cotton rounds per year going to landfill. Our reusable makeup removing pads are non-toxic and Zero-waste. Simple & effective makeup remover.
Cotton Pads with Organic Bamboo – 6 pieces
Our reusable makeup pads are made from organic bamboo and are ideal for your daily skincare routine and removal of light to medium make-up!
Why We Love Bamboo:
- Ultra-soft: Our reusable makeup pads are made from 70% organic bamboo and 30% organic cotton, this unique combination will remove your makeup very gently
- Toner or cleansing water: apply your toner or cleansing water and enjoy the cloud-like cleaning
- Antibacterial: the absorbency of bamboo combined with its natural antibacterial and deodorising properties make it an ideal pad for a gentle cleaning skincare routine
- Size: 9.5 cm diameter
- Sustainability: Imagine how much cotton we would save from landfills if everyone used reusable bamboo pads!
Cotton Pads with Organic Hemp – 6 pieces
Our Reusable Cotton Pads made from organic hemp are perfect for removing HEAVY-SET makeup (particularly waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner) or for removing face masks!
Why We Love Hemp:
- Super-soft: made from 70% organic hemp and 30% organic cotton, this unique combination will remove stubborn mascara, foundation, eyeliner or even your favorite face mask in a gentle way. Your face will love it and your eye area even more!
- Toner or cleansing water: apply your toner or cleansing water and enjoy the cloud-like feel whilst cleansing deeply
- Antibacterial: the absorbency of hemp combined with its natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties make it an ideal pad for a deep cleaning skincare routine
- Size: 9.5 cm diameter
- Sustainability: think about how much water you will save the planet by including reusable makeup pads in your skincare routine!
We recommend hand-washing our reusable makeup pads with soap and cold water after each use as this will extend their lifespan.
- Washing it immediately after each use will make it easier to remove the makeup (before it sets in)
- Pop your makeup pads into the mesh bag and throw it in with your laundry for a deeper or an additional clean (once a week)
- Once washed, hang the reusable makeup pads up to dry, and they’re ready for the next time you need them
- Some shrinkage should be expected when you wash them for the first time as the fabrics are not pre-washed
Ecosophist was born from the need to introduce more sustainable products in the beauty industry. Since Yuliana was a teenager, she always loved skincare and make-up routines. However, every time she went into make-up stores, Yuliana was always concerned that very little time and effort had been invested by the industry to introduce materials that were biodegradable and/or compostable. She was also shocked to discover that as far as packaging was concerned, sustainability was a low priority for most brands.
It was from her own personal experience that she knew something had to be done. This is why ecosophist was created. Yuliana has made it her mission to produce high-quality and sustainable make-up removal pads.
The ecosophist team have created a more sustainable yet cloud-like ecopad that can be used 200-250 times! In fact, using one ecopad 200 times will save the planet 7,000L of water. Bamboo, hemp and organic cotton are not only incredibly sustainable but as organic fibres, are compostable at the end of its useful life.
Cotton and Hemp, Cotton, Hemp