or 4 fortnightly payments from $4.24 with More info
Uplift Herbal Bath Soak and Foot Soak
$16.95 – $32.95
A unique blend of natural salts and minerals, herbs and essential oils handcrafted to reinvigorate the ancient art of ritual bathing.
Uplift Herbal Bath Soak smells so good, I can't even describe it!
Refreshing and mood boosting, a perfect way to cheer yourself up after a long day.
This mineral rich botanical bath is an aromatic delight. With a rich and invigorating blend of sweet and refreshing Australian scents. This blend smells so incredibly good, it will work to uplift your spirits and refresh your soul. With ancient minerals to restore and repair your muscles, this will become your favourite way to pamper yourself.
- Magnesium Chloride – Magnesium is an essential mineral for a wide range of our body’s cell functions. It helps with general wellbeing, supports health bones, protein production, muscle and nerve function and skin health. It can help with muscle recovery, detoxification and relaxation.
- Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate) is vital for nerve and muscle function. It is absorbed through your skin during bathing and can help treat sore muscles.
- Himalayan salt – minded 300kms from the Himalayas in Pakistan, these salts have 80 trace elements and are used to balance and rejuvenate the body.
- Dead Sea Salt is extracted from evaporated water from the Dead Sea and contains only 12-30 per cent sodium chloride with the rest a blend of magnesium, calcium and potassium. All of these properties essential for healthy cell function within the body. Dead Sea Salt is useful for detoxing and relieving muscle pain.
- Australian Bentonite Clay is volcanic ash that settled on the seabed and became compressed over time. It has a high colloidal value and is excellent at absorbing toxins. It works to gently draw out bacteria, dead skin cells and other contaminants from your body. When used during a body soak, the clay works to pull toxins out of your body and attach to the clay particles to help your body detox.
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf is one of my favourite scents. It is intoxicating and just really works to make you feel happy.
- Rosemary Leaf is a wonderful herb to use. It’s scent is refreshing and it can act as an antioxidant, memory enhancer and can stimulate blood circulation throughout the body.
- Eucalyptus is a fresh and fruity scent that is energising and uplifting.
- Honey Myrtle is sweet, fresh and delicate and helps to clear and focus the mind, relax and calm the body.
- Sandalwood is rich and fragrant to help your mind and body slow down and relax.
- Available in 200g or 400g recyclable bags (with your supermarket Redcycle program)
- 200g is enough for 1-2 full body soaks or 2-4 foot baths
- 400g is enough for 2-4 full body soaks or up to 8 foot baths
The ancient art of ritual bathing.
Bathing was the original form of therapeutic treatment and was used for a wide array of ailments. From skin conditions, muscle pain to joint problems. The use of water for healing has been extensively studied. Immersing the body in warm water can increase core and skin temperature increasing blood flow throughout the body, eliminating metabolic waste, relax muscles, soften ligaments and reduce pain.
Enjoy creating your own self care ritual once or twice a week for maximum benefits.
Ingredients:| Magnesium Chloride (Magnesium Flakes), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom salts), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Rock Salt), Sea Salt (Dead Sea Salt), Bentonite (Australian Bentonite Clay), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch (Natrasorb), Eucalyptus radiata (Australiana) Oil, Melaleuca Teretifolia (Honey Myrtle) Branch and Leaf Oil, Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Oil, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle leaf), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Leaf)
HOW TO USE:
Before your bath or foot soak: Prepare your body and space. Disconnect from your screens. Lower the lights. And set the mood. Stay hydrated with a large glass of water or herbal tea during your bathing ritual.
Directions: Full Bath – Dissolve 100-200g into the bath depending on your experience with ritual bathing. For maximum therapeutic effects, only fill the bath with as much water is needed to cover your whole body. This will ensure the highest concentration of nutrients. The ideal bath temperature is around 37°C (body temperature). Soak for 20-30 minutes (however if you are new to therapeutic bath soaks, start with 10-15 minutes). Foot soak – Dissolve 50-100g in 4L of 37°C water and soak for 20-30 minutes.
DETOX: After your bath or foot soak: Beware getting out of the water, as it may be slippery due to the oils in the blend. Due to the milk properties of this blend, after your soak, rinse off with fresh water and gently pat your skin dry. Rinse the tub immediately after use for ease of clean up. And stay hydrated with water or herbal tea.
It is suggested you only soak once or twice a week. If you’re pregnant, have blood pressure problems or other medical conditions that makes bathing unsafe, you should most definitely consult with your health care provider before taking therapeutic baths.
Caution: Some citrus oils are photosensitive. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after bathing| For external use only. Avoid shaved areas or open wounds. If irritation occurs, discontinue use| Store in a cool, dark place| If you are pregnant or under the care of a medical professional, consult your doctor before using. It is not uncommon to have a headache after bathing
All bath soaks are designed and handcrafted by Butterfly and Bloom Wellness. They are not private label or masse produced and rebottled. The product you are getting is totally unique to us.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.